Time & Location
08:30 – 11:00am GMT
Thomson Reuters, 30 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5EP
Join Thomson Reuters and Pagero to find out more about how our new partnership combines Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Indirect Tax’s automation and accuracy across tax and finance workflows with Pagero Group’s open, cloud-based business network for automated exchange of business documents across Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes.
Meet with your peers and the Thomson Reuters and Pagero teams to learn the latest developments, best practices and how you can turn data into information using cutting-edge technology. There will be opportunities to network and to dive deeper into topics raised by the group.
- Digital Requirements Expansion
– Review of the European (B2G) data demands and trends
- Current Landscape Overview
– European review of the e-invoicing and tax reporting requirements
– Review and demo of the Thomson Reuters etax reporting Solution
- PAGERO ONLINE
– Review and demo of the Pagero e-invoicing solution
- Thomson Reuters and Pagero Partnership
– How we help our mutual clients
Book your place today
Places are limited: please RSVP early to guarantee your spot. Max 2 guests per organisation.