Time and date
7 May, 10:00 – 10:45 AM (CEST)
27 June, 10:00 – 10:45 AM (CEST)
Pagero invites you to our webinar about the current situation of e-invoicing in Europe.
Most European governments are now ready – or at least have put plans into motion to be ready – to receive e-invoices by April 18, 2019. All Member States’ sub and central contracting authorities and entities fall within the scope of the directive. That is, over 300 000 public administrations throughout Europe are affected. Below is a summary of the most important aspects we will discuss:
- When and how does the new Directive affect all Member States’ sub and central contracting authorities?
- Different ways of fulfilling the requirements
- Is a PDF invoice an e-invoice?
- The mandate scope extension
- And PEPPOL? What is PEPPOL?
Want to know more?
Contact webinar speaker Alexander Jansson to learn more about the European e-invoicing mandate