We are contacting you regarding the current eInvoicing implementation you have requested from Hewlett-Packard Company.
On October 6, 2014, HP announced plans to separate into two new publicly traded Fortune 50 companies: one comprising HP’s market-leading enterprise technology infrastructure, software and services businesses, which will do business as Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and one that will comprise HP’s market-leading personal systems and printing businesses, which will do business as HP Inc. and retain the current logo.
The decision to separate into two market-leading companies will provide each new company with enhanced independence, focus, financial resources, and flexibility to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, while generating long-term value for shareholders.
Please note the operational cutover date will be August 1 in most countries. This date may vary according to country implementation timelines.
Please note that the implementation of the HP separation at a country level requires consultation with HP works councils or other HP employee representatives in certain EMEA countries. With respect to such countries, final decisions are subject to prior consultation with HP works councils and other HP employee representatives, as required, and in compliance with local laws.
Since this has an impact to all our activities – here is a quick summary:
Master Data Changes on your side
- New Vendor address Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and HP Inc. (HPI)
- New/Changed VAT-ID
- Potential individual Procurement Changes on your side
- Correct Purchase Orders for new HP companies after August 1
- Updated vendor information can be found to the left of this page
Routing/Connectivity Changes on both the HP side and your side
- Ensuring correct sending methods from Hewlett Packard Enterprise and HP Inc. so you will receive the electronic invoice in a correct way and no mix up
Order Backlog conversion on the HP side
- Customers will need to be able to go live at different dates (8/1, 9/1 and maybe later) depending on the country they buy from
- After go-live date (depending on country), Customers will receive invoices only from HPE or HPI. There will be no invoices from HPQ
- Customers will need to change their vendor setup to have 2 vendors (HPE and HPI) enabling them to do business with Hewlett Packard Enterprise and HP Inc. : this is for
- B2Bi, eInvoicing and also in their purchasing, accounts payables or supplier reference systems
- Customers will need to change either HPI or HPE payment and Tax information (bank account / Lockbox, VAT ID, …)
- Customers will need to change their eInvoicing feed to be ready to receive eInvoices from HPE and/or HPI at country separation go live date. They will have to work with HP and/or with the eInvoicing provider to obtain further information regarding timelines and connectivity details. Testing of these changes will need to happen during the June to July (August Wave 2)) timeframe, and to be fully enabled at country separation go live date
- Customers will have new contacts for Credit & Collection and any type of business questions or claims
For further information and further details please visit the official HP Web Site.
For downloading Country Specific Vendor Information please visit the HP Official Web site where you can find all recent information under Vendor Setup.
Please contact us in case of any questions:
Your eInvoicing Single Point of Contact at HP
EMEA eInvoicing Program Enterprise Accounts
Please note that the implementation of the HP separation at a country level requires consultation with works councils or other employee representatives in several countries. With respect to such countries, final decisions are subject to prior consultation with works councils and other employee representatives, as required, and in compliance with local laws.