Pagero is looking for high-energy, humble and driven sales professionals aiming to take their career to the next level. As a Business Development Representative (BDR) at Pagero, you will work with customers at all levels and industries located all over the world. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and can thrive in Pagero’s fast-paced, vibrant and international working environment.
Based in our European Hub Office located in Madrid, Spain, you will:
- Respond to and qualify incoming web, email and phone leads for the markets you cover
- Be responsible for generating a great first impression to our prospects and customer by providing world-class service and information over the phone
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to identify, qualify and deliver leads
- Invite and register prospects and customers to webinars, Pagero Free accounts, demos and meetings
- Sell (up-sales and new sales) according to our learning and earning path
- Build essential relationships with targeted companies and brands
What we offer you
At Pagero we work hard, allow people to be creative and innovative, and most importantly we allow mistakes – as long as you learn from them. On top of this, we offer:
- An attractive fixed salary and an attractive incentive and reward’s system
- 23 days annual leave
- Fixed-term employment contract
- An annual fitness subsidy of 300 EUR
- Opportunity for career growth and career advancement
- A vibrant, exciting and international environment
- Continuous personal and professional development opportunities
- An opportunity to become a part of the Pagero family
- Language skills
- Native German with fluent written and verbal English
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- 1-2 years of corporate experience (software sales experience is a plus)
- Strong ambition to work in technology sales
- Prior inside sales experience
- Experience of being evaluated according to set KPIs
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Pagero is committed to making the buying and selling process easy. We help companies digitise, automate, capture and interpret data so that they can connect and engage with any business partner accurately and reliably through a single connection to our cloud-based network.
Our global and open network is independent of ERP systems and designed to seamlessly communicate business documents within the purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash and transport management processes. Regardless of company size or industry, we provide data accuracy, real-time visibility and end-to-end operational excellence.
Our value-added services enable our customers to ensure data quality, obtain 100% digital inbound and outbound business document flow, minimise error handling, facilitate spend management, and achieve and maintain compliance with local VAT/tax regulations.
Pagero Group has over 300 employees. In addition to its headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, it has local offices all over the world, including London, Chicago and Dubai. For more information, please visit www.pagero.com
Send your application with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please contact Ester Santalla at above email address. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. We are looking forward to hearing from you!