Pagero is looking for a technology and B2B copywriter to join our team in Gothenburg, Sweden. The role gives great opportunities for creative and professional development in a fast-growing and dynamic company. You will play an important role in developing our content at both a strategic and operational level. You will work closely with the marketing team on creating content for our website, blog, sales materials, social media and more. You will also collaborate closely with the entire company, including sales, R&D, delivery and support to refine and communicate Pagero’s story to our stakeholders.
You will work in a tight team of colleagues in the marketing team, reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager. You can work independently within your area of responsibility, making sure that your work is anchored in the marketing team’s strategy as well as that of the overall company. You are a storyteller with great communication skills and see your colleagues as a source of inspiration and development. You are comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and can quickly adapt to changing conditions.
- Lead the copywriting component of developing and communicating Pagero’s story in a way that connects with our different stakeholders
- Refine our message according to different channels, including our website, social media, product sheet and sales materials
- Contribute to brainstorming and ideation discussions regarding branding, campaigns, content guidelines and day-to-day content strategy
- Write in different editorial tones, understanding why they work and how to switch between them
- Provide hands-on leadership to align creative and product copy direction and deliverables
- Partner with external stakeholders and agencies to promote Pagero’s solutions
- Update materials according to changing business and market requirements
- Collaborate with Country Managers in global markets to develop local materials and campaigns
- 5+ years’ experience as a copywriter for products, brands and experiences, preferably in a B2B company
- 3+ years’ experience designing creative and brand campaigns for global product experiences
- Fluent English speaker (preferably native English) with BA or higher in Writing, Journalism and/or Product Design
- English education in Communications, Marketing or Advertising is a plus
- Previous experience working with content optimisation for SEO, SEM and UX
- Task/goal oriented with ability to manage projects independently
- Creative and able to develop projects in accordance with briefs
- Enjoy working collaboratively with the team to develop new ideas
- Up-to-date with the latest trends in content development
- Experience from creating personas and customer insights to develop copy is a plus
Pagero is committed to making the buying and selling process easy. We help companies digitise, automate, capture and interpret data so that they can connect and engage with any business partner accurately and reliably through a single connection to our cloud-based network.
Our global and open network is independent of ERP systems and designed to seamlessly communicate business documents within the purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash and transport management processes. Regardless of company size or industry, we provide data accuracy, real-time visibility and end-to-end operational excellence.
Our value-added services enable our customers to ensure data quality, obtain 100% digital inbound and outbound business document flow, minimise error handling, facilitate spend management, and achieve and maintain compliance with local VAT/tax regulations.
Pagero Group has over 300 employees. In addition to its headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, it has local offices all over the world, including London, Chicago and Dubai. For more information, please visit www.pagero.com