Pagero is looking for an experienced Front-end Developer to join our product development team in Stockholm. You will work alongside back-end developers to create a world-class user experience for global businesses using our application for transportation management.
We expect you to transform our newly created design guidelines and design wireframes into actual working code – code which you will also maintain and perfect as time passes. We trust you not to settle for mediocrity or badly thought-through user experiences. Instead, you will pro-actively get involved in the process of collaboratively improving solutions with colleagues and end-users. You will also share your knowledge with junior colleagues and enjoy contributing to a DevOps team environment.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Ability to collaborate with other team members, users and stakeholders
• Experience in design, deployment and operation of microservices architecture
• Experience in programming using Java and Scala
• Experience in SQL and database technologies
• Experience with continuous deployment
• Location: Pagero office, Kungsgatan 64, Stockholm, Sweden
• Full-time position with flexible working hours, customary benefits and negotiable fixed salary
Pagero is committed to making the buying and selling process easy. We help companies digitise, automate, capture and interpret data so that they can connect and engage with any business partner accurately and reliably through a single connection to our cloud-based network.
Our global and open network is independent of ERP systems and designed to seamlessly communicate business documents within the purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash and transport management processes. Regardless of company size or industry, we provide data accuracy, real-time visibility and end-to-end operational excellence.
Our value-added services enable our customers to ensure data quality, obtain 100% digital inbound and outbound business document flow, minimise error handling, facilitate spend management, and achieve and maintain compliance with local VAT/tax regulations.
Pagero Group has over 300 employees. In addition to its headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, it has local offices all over the world, including London, Chicago and Dubai. For more information, please visit www.pagero.com