Interested in a unique opportunity to help build a vital part of a fast-growing Swedish IT company within the B2B, B2G and B2C sectors? As a result of Pagero’s expansion into the far corners of the globe, our support capabilities need to expand and we are now looking for a global support resource to join our international 24/7 first line support, based in Madrid, Spain.
As part of our international support team your main tasks will include:
- Handle international support operations in English.
- With phone and email as your main tools, provide inbound and outbound support and resolution to customers.
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process and research tickets. Ensure proper documentation and closure by registering all correspondence with the customer and other related areas.
- Obtain detailed and accurate information relating to customers’ needs and technical issues, asking questions and creating tickets with the respective priorities.
- Liaise between customers, suppliers and providers, the support team and operation/development teams.
- Properly escalate unresolved tickets to the next level of support, following up until resolved.
- Track and route tickets, being in charge of delivering the final answer to the customer.
- Preserve and develop knowledge of service desk procedures, products and services, and create/upload related information to the wiki, alerting your team and supervisor.
- Support external and internal customers by displaying exceptional customer-service knowledge and oral/written communication skills.
- Test and improve Pagero platform and services.
- Work on rotational shifts.
- Academic or technical degree, or relevant work experience
- Ability to speak and write in fluent English
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills and knowledge to resolve customer issues
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a friendly demeanour
- Being a team player who is entrepreneurial, reliable, responsible and organised
- Being service-minded, analytical and on time
- Preferably EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) support experience
- Additional language capabilities (Italian, French, German, Spanish, Dutch)
What we offer you
At Pagero we work hard and let people be creative and innovative and most importantly, we allow mistakes – as long as you learn from them. On top of this, we offer:
- 23 days’ vacation annually
- Fixed employment contract
- An annual fitness subsidy of 300 EUR
- An exciting financial and IT-oriented work environment, always receptive to your ideas and initiatives
- Career growth
- A young, vibrant and international work environment
- On-going training
Pagero is committed to making the buying and selling process easy. We help companies digitise, automate, capture and interpret data so that they can connect and engage with any business partner accurately and reliably through a single connection to our cloud-based network.
Our global and open network is independent of ERP systems and designed to seamlessly communicate business documents within the purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash and transport management processes. Regardless of company size or industry, we provide data accuracy, real-time visibility and end-to-end operational excellence.
Our value-added services enable our customers to ensure data quality, obtain 100% digital inbound and outbound business document flow, minimise error handling, facilitate spend management, and achieve and maintain compliance with local VAT/tax regulations.
Pagero Group has over 300 employees. In addition to its headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, it has local offices all over the world, including London, Chicago and Dubai. For more information, please visit www.pagero.com
Send your application with CV and cover letter to email@example.com as soon as possible since interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions please contact Fransisco Calvo at above email address. We are looking forward to hearing from you!