“One thing I like about Pagero is that when you show genuine desire to fulfil your goals, Pagero will guide you along the way, no matter the obstacles, until you are confident enough to walk on your own. I’ve lived this experience when Pagero showed their trust in me, by appointing me as Sales Manager of the International Onboarding Team based in our Madrid office. Pagero Group draws together the most fun, joyful, intelligent and warm-hearted people I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. We are all for one and one for all – we are a family.”
Isabel Gonzalez, Sales Manager, Pagero Iberica (PGN)
Who we are looking for
Pagero is looking for Customer Success Specialists to cover the Scandinavian market and work with customers in all industries. We would like you to be pro-active and creative, solution-oriented, pedagogical and very attentive to details. We believe that you are driven and can thrive in Pagero Group’s fast-paced, international and dynamic environment. If you also have a strong desire for customer satisfaction and want to put your problem-solving skills to use – this is the place for you!
You will be based at our headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden. With phone and email as your main tool, you and the team you will be a part of will be focusing on the following tasks:
- Help our customers utilise their service to the fullest
- Create relations in Pagero’s network
- Work in our onboarding projects together with our sales and delivery department
- Generate leads to our sales department
- Create user webinars with tips and tricks
- Handle cancellations of agreements
What we offer
At Pagero we work hard and allow people to be creative and new-thinking. We also allow mistakes – as long as you learn from them. We offer you:
- A fixed salary with a reward system
- 25 days’ vacation annually
- An annual fitness subsidy of 250 EUR
- Career growth and career advancement
- A vibrant and international environment
- Continuous personal and professional development opportunities
- Academic degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English
- Comfortable in written/verbal communication
- Experience of customer interaction
- Fluent in additional Nordic languages
- Experience of customer support
- Experience of working on projects
- Experience of EDI (e-invoice/order)
- Scope: Full time (6 months’ probationary period)
- Location: Pagero’s headquarters. Västra Hamngatan 1, Gothenburg
If this sounds like something for you, send in your application with CV and cover letter to NewTalent@pagero.com. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, please get in touch with Ida Stackelius (email address above). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Pagero Group develops and markets Pagero Online, a cloud-based network platform for communication of business documents within the purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash and logistics-to-pay (TMS) processes. Pagero Online is independent of the ERP system and is suitable for use in companies of all sizes and all kinds of industries.
Our value-added services enable our clients to achieve accurate data and maintain a 100% digital inbound and outbound business document flow, resulting in minimal error handling, compliance with local VAT regulations and control over company spend. Pagero Online is also interconnected with a large number of other networks for global reach.
Pagero Group has over 250 employees. Pagero’s head office is in Gothenburg, Sweden, with offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Rome, Madrid, Paris, Istanbul, Dubai, Chicago and Oberhausen. For more information, please visit www.pagero.com.