Pagero is looking for a service minded Office & Administrative Assistant with excellent communication skills. Based in our South-European Hub in central Madrid, Spain, you will be responsible for assisting management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
- Managing office supply budgets & purchases
- Financial tasks such as:
- Gather financial material, ie, Supplier invoices, expense & travel allowance compilation, etc.
- Authorize financial invoices in IFS and expenses acc. to budget
- Reminders and debt collection to customers
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Organising company events and conferences
- Handling office correspondence
- Booking transport and accommodation for staff
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Assisting the organisation’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews etc.
What we offer you
At Pagero we work hard and allow people to be creative and new-thinking. We also allow mistakes – as long as you learn from them. We offer you:
- Fixed fulltime employment contract
- Fixed monthly salary of 1.500 EUR
- 23 days’ vacation annually
- An annual fitness subsidy of 300 EUR
- A vibrant and international environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office tools.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good accounting knowledge
- The ability to plan and prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- A problem-solving approach to work
- Administration Bachelor’s Degree or relevant administrative experience
- 1-2 Years+ experience working in an administration department
- Language skills
- English (C1 or C2) and Spanish (C1 or C2) – fluent written and verbal skills.
- Project Management skills
- Experience working with HR
Pagero is committed to making the buying and selling process easy. We help companies digitise, automate, capture and interpret data so that they can connect and engage with any business partner accurately and reliably through a single connection to our cloud-based network.
Our global and open network is independent of ERP systems and designed to seamlessly communicate business documents within the purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash and transport management processes. Regardless of company size or industry, we provide data accuracy, real-time visibility and end-to-end operational excellence.
Our value-added services enable our customers to ensure data quality, obtain 100% digital inbound and outbound business document flow, minimise error handling, facilitate spend management, and achieve and maintain compliance with local VAT/tax regulations.
Pagero Group has over 300 employees. In addition to its headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, it has local offices all over the world, including London, Chicago and Dubai. For more information, please visit www.pagero.com
Send your application with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 24th at the latest. If you have any questions, please get in touch with Isabel Gonzalez (email address above). We are looking forward to hearing from you!