“One thing I like about Pagero is that when you show genuine desire to fulfil your goals, Pagero will guide you along the way, no matter the obstacles, until you are confident enough to walk on your own. I’ve lived this experience when Pagero showed their trust in me, by appointing me as Sales Manager of the International Onboarding Team based in our Madrid office. Pagero Group draws together the most fun, joyful, intelligent and warm-hearted people I’e ever had the pleasure to work with. We are all for one and one for all; we are a family.”
Isabel Gonzalez, Sales Manager, one year at Pagero Iberica (PGN)
Who we are looking for
Pagero is looking for Account Executives – Emerging Small Businesses (ESB) to cover the Scandinavian market and work with customers in all industries. You are a high-energy, humble and driven junior sales professional aiming to take your career to the next level. We believe that you are eager to learn, and can thrive in Pagero Group’s fast-paced, vibrant and international working environment.
Based at our headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, you will:
- Respond to and qualify incoming web, e-mail and phone leads for the markets you cover.
- Be responsible for generating a great first impression to our prospects and customer by providing world-class service and information over the phone.
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to identify, qualify and deliver leads.
- Sell and handle the end-to-end sales process (upsell and new sales) according to our clearly defined learning and earning path. You will primarily do this through phone and online presentations.
- Build essential relationships with targeted companies and brands.
- Be a part of a team that is highly motivated and valued by both Pagero Group and our customers.
What we offer
At Pagero we work hard, allow people to be creative and new-thinking, and we allow mistakes – as long as you learn from them. We offer you:
- Fixed salary, and an attractive incentive and rewards’ system
- 25 days’ vacation annually
- An annual fitness subsidy of 250 EUR
- Career growth and career advancement
- A vibrant and international environment
- Continuous personal and professional development opportunities
- To become a part of the Pagero family
- Highschool degree
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English
- Comfortable in written/verbal communication
- Experience of customer interaction/sales
- Academic degree
- Fluent in an additional Nordic language
- Experience of EDI (e-invoice/order)
- Experience in B2B sales
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Experience being evaluated according to set KPIs
- Proven ability to take initiatives
- Scope: Full time (6 months’ probationary period)
- Location: Pagero’s Headquarter, Västra Hamngatan 1, Gothenburg, Sweden
Pagero is committed to making the buying and selling process easy. We help companies digitise, automate, capture and interpret data so that they can connect and engage with any business partner accurately and reliably through a single connection to our cloud-based network.
Our global and open network is independent of ERP systems and designed to seamlessly communicate business documents within the purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash and transport management processes. Regardless of company size or industry, we provide data accuracy, real-time visibility and end-to-end operational excellence.
Our value-added services enable our customers to ensure data quality, obtain 100% digital inbound and outbound business document flow, minimise error handling, facilitate spend management, and achieve and maintain compliance with local VAT/tax regulations. For more information, please visit www.pagero.com.
Send in your application with CV and cover letter to NewTalent@pagero.com. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, please get in touch with Ida Stackelius (email address above). We are looking forward to hearing from you!