We are seeking a career-driven and ambitious sales person who specialises in accounts payable automation services with T1/T2 organisations.
You will become part of our 8-person team in London and will work exclusively in sales. Over the first few weeks, you will receive training at the London office and at our HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden.
At Pagero we work hard, allow people to be creative and innovative, and, most importantly, we allow mistakes – as long as you learn from them. On top of this, we offer:
- A permanent position at our London office (Oxford Circus)
- A direct sales role towards large organisations in Ireland
- Pagero Group events and trips
- Ambition and energy
- Great understanding of finance and accounts payable processes
- Proven track record in sales
- Solid understanding of business, culture, and ethics in the UK
- People skills
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Background in ERP or with invoice approval workflows
Pagero is committed to making the buying and selling process easy. We help companies digitise, automate, capture and interpret data so that they can connect and engage with any business partner accurately and reliably through a single connection to our cloud-based network.
Our global and open network is independent of ERP systems and designed to seamlessly communicate business documents within the purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash and transport management processes. Regardless of company size or industry, we provide data accuracy, real-time visibility and end-to-end operational excellence.
Our value-added services enable our customers to ensure data quality, obtain 100% digital inbound and outbound business document flow, minimise error handling, facilitate spend management, and achieve and maintain compliance with local VAT/tax regulations.
Pagero Group has over 300 employees. In addition to its headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, it has local offices all over the world, including London, Chicago and Dubai. For more information, please visit www.pagero.com