“I was drawn to Pagero because of its future-oriented products and the fact that it’s a global organisation. At Pagero, we believe in the ability of others. Since day one, I’ve had the opportunity to develop and become entrusted with the responsibility of important cases, while working closely with all the lovely people that defines the organisation.” Sam Fall, Pre-Sales Consultant
Are you a structured, high-energy and sales driven person? Pagero is looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant aiming to take their career to the next level. We believe that you are eager to learn, and can thrive in Pagero’s fast-paced, vibrant and international working environment.
Pagero is constantly increasing its global footprint, which demands a proactive sales and partnership approach. The growth strategy includes increasing the number of customers in strategic markets, global service coverage and global brand awareness. To be more efficient, these responsibilities are now gathered into a new position placed under the Business Development Department.
As part of the Pre-Sales team you will:
- Help develop the Pre-Sales team to a global Pre-Sales department by improving routines, platforms, materials, training and demonstration executions
- Work closely with the global sales teams and local country managers on tenders, service offerings, proof of concept (PoC) and demonstrations, to support business growth
- Create and maintain relevant documentation and process descriptions
- Work closely with priority and strategic accounts to understand and capture requirements to build and develop essential long-term relations with key partners as well as internal and external stakeholders
- High school degree
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Comfortable in written/verbal communication
- Experience of B2B customer/partner interaction
- Academic degree and/or equivalent job experience suitable for the role
- Experience in similar business or related areas
- Multi-language skills
- Strong technology interest and ability to learn and adopt new technical details and processes
- A team player with proven ability to take initiatives and individual responsibility
- Well-structured and organised
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
What we offer
Pagero offers the opportunity to work for one of the leading service providers in the business, supporting clients in their digital transformation. The right candidate will be part of Pagero’s expansion and the development of our value proposition towards new markets on a global level. This role will involve working with both cross-functional teams and client representatives, which will give the opportunity to grow and advance in your future career.
We also offer you
- Continuous personal and professional development
- An international and vibrant working environment
- Attractive fixed salary and reward program
- 25 days’ annual vacation
- Annual fitness subsidy
- Start: By agreement
- Scope: Full time (6 months’ probationary period)
About Pagero Group
Pagero is committed to making the buying and selling process easy. We help companies digitise, automate, capture and interpret data so that they can connect and engage with any business partner accurately and reliably through a single connection to our cloud-based network.
Our global and open network is independent of ERP systems and designed to seamlessly communicate business documents within the purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash and transport management processes. Regardless of company size or industry, we provide data accuracy, real-time visibility and end-to-end operational excellence.
Our value-added services enable our customers to ensure data quality, obtain 100% digital inbound and outbound business document flow, minimise error handling, facilitate spend management, and achieve and maintain compliance with local VAT/tax regulations.
Pagero Group has over 300 employees. In addition to our headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, we have local offices all over the world, including London, Chicago and Dubai. For more information, please visit www.pagero.com