Pagero is looking for Support Technicians who are keen to start their professional careers in a fast-growing and global IT company. You will get the opportunity to apply your technical interest when helping our customers get the most out of our solution.
Using chat, phone and email as your most important tools, your main tasks will be to help customers resolve questions related to our software, including invoices, troubleshooting and e-services. You will work on solving issues of varying difficulty, where you pilot your customer through their company’s system. You will be part of a diverse team consisting of 15 supportive colleagues who work with cases of different levels of difficulty.
To thrive in this role, you adapt quickly to new tasks and are motivated by understanding the underlying factors to problems. Furthermore, you have the will and ability to help other people and always make an effort to deliver the best possible support.
- Bachelor’s degree in systems science, IT or Technology
- Experience from support, service or technology is a plus
- You speak and write fluent in Swedish and have advanced knowledge of English
- Knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- Start date: By agreement
- Workplace: Pagero, Västra Hamngatan 1, Gothenburg
- Salary: Fixed salary (negotiable)