Pagero is looking for a Web Designer to join our team in Gothenburg, Sweden. The role gives great opportunities for creative and professional development in a fast-growing and dynamic company. You will play an important role in developing our website at both a strategic and operational level. You will be responsible for the design and functionality of the website and its subdomains in collaboration with internal and external parties. You are great at building modern, functional landing pages, with the user experience in focus and close attention to detail. You are creative and curious and always up-to-date with the latest trends.
You will work in a tight team of colleagues in the marketing team, reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager. You can work independently within your area of responsibility, making sure that your work is anchored in the marketing team’s strategy as well as that of the overall company. You have great communication skills and see your colleagues as a source of inspiration and development. You are comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and can quickly adapt to changing conditions.
- Build and maintain landing pages
- UX design and development
- Develop A/B testing
- Web and Pardot integration (form handling, configuration, automation rules etc)
- Secure website functionality together with external parties
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (eg Web and Graphic Design)
- Previous experience from a similar role, preferably from a web agency
- Previous experience from working with SEO, SEM and web analysis from a user perspective
- Knowledge of working with moving pictures is a plus
- Task/goal oriented with ability to manage projects independently
- Creative and able to develop projects in accordance with briefs
- Enjoy working collaboratively with the team to develop new ideas
- Up-to-date with the latest trends within web development
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Previous experience working in English
Pagero is committed to making the buying and selling process easy. We help companies digitise, automate, capture and interpret data so that they can connect and engage with any business partner accurately and reliably through a single connection to our cloud-based network.
Our global and open network is independent of ERP systems and designed to seamlessly communicate business documents within the purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash and transport management processes. Regardless of company size or industry, we provide data accuracy, real-time visibility and end-to-end operational excellence.
Our value-added services enable our customers to ensure data quality, obtain 100% digital inbound and outbound business document flow, minimise error handling, facilitate spend management, and achieve and maintain compliance with local VAT/tax regulations.
Pagero Group has over 300 employees. In addition to its headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, it has local offices all over the world, including London, Chicago and Dubai. For more information, please visit www.pagero.com