As of 1 May 2019, Pagero’s e-invoicing extension for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available in Microsoft AppSource. This self-service option allows customers to extend the functionality of their ERP without the costs and delays usually associated with extending software functionality.
The extension will provide customers with:
- A single, digital document flow for e-invoice, e-mail, e-print via Pagero;
Extensive, pre-developed XML format (PEPPOL ready) that supports cross-border traffic and ensures local as well as global compliance;
- The ability to use Pagero’s functionality directly inside Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central;
- Invoice status visibility inside Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for better traceability;
- An automated invoice process through job queue;
- A low-cost and easy setup.
The solution uses Pagero’s modern interface and innovative technology to ensure 24/7 operational excellence, including global, local-language support.
“The ERP system is the heart of the company. However, many ERP systems have typically been isolated and had difficulty communicating with 3rd party integrations. Now, with Pagero’s extension, it’s possible for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central users to extend the functionality in their ERP quickly and easily – while ensuring that they meet regulatory requirements on a global level”, explains Felix Edlund, Partner Account Manager at Pagero.
Start streamlining your business today
Download Pagero for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and start digitalising your sales invoice flow.
Pagero for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Get access to Pagero’s Accounts Receivable automation services directly from your ERP.