Rights in relation to the use of your personal data
You have certain rights in relation to the use of your personal data. For example, you have the right to request access and a copy of your personal data, and request that we, under certain circumstances, rectify, delete or restrict the use of your personal data. You can read more about these rights below in this section, or visit the Swedish supervisory authority’s website page on data subject rights. If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us at [email protected]. For additional contact details, please see “If you have questions” in section 12 below.
We normally reply to your request within one month
We normally reply to your request within one month following the date that we received the request. If your request is complex or if you have submitted several requests at the same time, we may need additional time to respond to your request. If we consider it necessary to extend the time to respond to your request, we will notify you of this and the reason as to why we need more time to respond to your request within one month following the date that we received your request. The time to respond to your request can be extended with up to a maximum of two months.
Moreover, if we for some reason cannot, wholly or partly, respond to your request, we will notify you of this and the reason as to why we cannot reply to your request within one month following the date that we received the request.
If you have submitted your request electronically, for example via email, we will also respond to your request electronically, unless you request otherwise.
We need to confirm your identity to reply to your request
When you submit a request to exercise your rights, we need to confirm your identity to ensure that you are not somebody else than who you claim to be. This to avoid that we for example disclose personal data to an unauthorised person or in error delete personal data. If we do not have sufficient information to confirm your identity, we can request that you provide supplementary information about yourself needed to confirm your identity. We only request such information that is reasonable and necessary to your identity.
If you use an authorized agent
We may request evidence of that you have provided such agent with an power of attorney, or that the agent otherwise has valid signed authority to submit requests on your behalf, and ask that you verify your identity directly with us.
Additional information on your rights
You have the right to:
- Request confirmation if we process personal data about you.
- Request access to and a copy of your personal data.
- Request rectification of your personal data that is incorrect or incomplete. Please note that previously provided personal data that may be seen as outdated may not, depending on the circumstances and the context, be incorrect.
- Withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data that is based on your consent.
- Request erasure of your personal data in some circumstances, but not in cases where we, for example, are legally obligated to keep your personal data.
- Unsubscribe from marketing communications which you for example can do by clicking on an unsubscribe link in the communication. Where applicable you can unsubscribe from communication in Your account.
- Request restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances and you can then, at least for a certain period of time, prevent us from using your personal data for other purposes that for example to manage and defend a legal claim or to comply with legal obligations that we are subject to.
- Object to the processing of your personal data that is based on our or another party’s legitimate interest for reasons related to your specific situation and if we cannot show that we have a compelling reason for our use of personal data we will stop using your personal data for the relevant purpose.
- Transfer your personal data (data portability) under certain circumstances by requesting a copy of your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured format that you can transfer to another recipient.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and that there may be exceptions. You can learn more about data subject rights and how they work by visiting the Swedish supervisory authority’s page on data subject rights.