The e-invoicing landscape is continuously changing, causing many challenges and uncertainty for global organizations. As businesses prepare for e-invoicing compliance across multiple regions, it is vital to build a global, scalable, and future-proof strategy.
Join Pagero and guest speaker Deloitte Tax LLP for a comprehensive webinar that delves into the current and future e-invoicing landscape and the most common challenges faced by organizations during the implementation process.
Our experts will share best practices, provide insights into the phases of an e-invoicing implementation project, and discuss key roles and responsibilities. Whether you're a finance professional, IT leader, or global tax manager, this webinar will equip you with the knowledge and strategies needed for successful e-invoicing implementation, ensuring compliance now and into the future.
- What's changing? Current and future e-invoicing landscape
- Common challenges that organizations currently face during the e-invoicing implementation process
- How to build a scalable and future-proof solution
- Best practices
- A day in the life of an e-invoicing implementation project: phases overview, tasks, deliverables, timelines
- Roles and responsibilities: who plays a crucial part in a global implementation project
Don't miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights into e-invoicing compliance and learn how to build a global strategy for your organization. Register now to secure your spot!